MENA EDITORIAL CLIENT COORDINATOR (F/M)
Start date: as soon as possible
Deadline for applications: June 10th, 2018
Region: Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
We are seeking a dynamic, Arabic-speaking editorial client coordinator, whose primary responsibility will be to keep key clients -- and also potential prospects -- in the region properly informed of AFP’s editorial production highlights (video, photo, text and graphics) in order to help them maximize their use of our production.
He/she will report to the MENA Regional Sales Manager and work in close coordination with the MENA editorial team.
- Establish daily contact with AFP’s major clients and prospects in the MENA region to ensure best use of AFP’s production
- Tailor the means of communication according to contacts’ requests
- Management and constant update of the database of clients and prospects’ editorial contacts
- Act as the primary editorial point of contact for customers
- Answer promptly to editorial inquiries from clients and prospects
- Help clients to better use AFP content delivery platform and provide them ready-to-use selections if required
- Establish strong personal relationship with key clients in the region
- Occasionally visit clients to see how AFP’s production is used within the editorial department and act as an advisor
- Collect and monitor feedback from clients and prospects for AFP editorial and commercial team (content, usage, CMS used, competition…)
- Attend daily editorial meetings and swiftly inform clients of editorial planning, particularly for the coverage of major events
- Attend weekly regional sales meetings and align closely with the sales team development goals
- Work closely with counterparts in other regions to foster cooperation and share best practices
- Very strong editorial background
- Strong familiarity with AFP production (if not already acquired, a strong appetite for it is needed)
- Total fluency in Arabic and English
- Good knowledge of the changing media landscape and technological information
- Great communication skills
- Amicable personality, ability to create strong interpersonal relationships
AFP’s regional head office is located on the second floor of an eight-story building in the center of Nicosia. It’s a pleasant, modern, U-shaped space that houses a vast newsroom as well as all the administrative and financial service, part of the commercial team and the technical department.
LIFE IN NICOSIA
Cyprus offers a high standard of living, with housing costs in Nicosia relatively low in comparison with other European capitals, nearly year-round sunshine and stunning beaches. Winters are mild, but temperatures in July and August can often exceed 40 degrees Celsius. Cultural life is limited in comparison with major cities, but Cyprus is an excellent place to enjoy the outdoors, with parks, mountains and the seaside easily reachable. There are several international schools that cater for children from kindergarten to high school.
Antoine SALAME, MENA Regional Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian CHAISE, MENA Regional Director: email@example.com