You are here
Operational and Digital Marketing Group Manager (H-F)
Type of employment contract: Full time position
Starting date of the contract: As soon as possible
Location: Paris 2nd district
The company: AFP is a global news agency delivering fast, accurate, in-depth coverage of the events shaping our world from conflicts to politics, economics, sports, entertainment and the latest breakthroughs in health, science and technology. With 2,400 staff spread across almost every country, AFP covers the world 24 hours a day in six languages. AFP delivers the news in video, text, photo, multimedia and graphics to a wide range of customers including newspapers and magazines, radio and TV channels, web sites and portals, mobile operators, corporate clients as well as public institutions.
You are passionate about developing from scratch new operational marketing strategies, planning and processes to support the sales personnel worldwide in generating more leads and helping them secure new business.
You enjoy continuous iterations, A/B tests etc. of any product presentation, landing pages or sales material to exceed previous annual performances.
You are at ease with identifying best practices from any source and deploying them by supporting regional marketing counter parts around the globe.
You will lead a team of four (4) FTE’s and report to the Group Marketing Director based in Paris.
Primary goals of the role:
- Increase product and services awareness towards existing clients (media) and new market segments (non-media)
- Drive more qualified leads to sales people worldwide
- Define KPIs for all operational marketing activities and improve those indicators
- Insure the continuous enhancement, usage and support of the CRM and Marketing
- Manage a team of four (4) FTE’s and set their individual targets
Develop product promotional tools online and offline
- Identify the improvements needed of the existing sales material collateral to address them
- Define the sales literature structure including story-telling, selling points, business cases etc. to implement it across all AFP products and offers
- Launch new impactful design templates and adapt them across all offers online and offline
- Validate all marketing and sales tool kits to ensure consistent quality across the globe
- Manage & identify vehicles and channels to market all offers in collaboration with the Communication, Editorial and other Marketing teams (afp.com, afpforum.com, blogs, social media channels etc.)
- Structure, execute and optimize all promotional activities related to new offers and product launches to grow AFP branding and revenue including digital landing pages, e-mail campaigns, webinars, offline exhibition, cobranding initiatives with partners etc
Develop pipelines of qualified leads
- Ensure the full adoption and support of the CRM and Marketing automation tools across the sales and marketing teams worldwide
- Define, plan and deploy inbound and outbound marketing strategies with marketing managers and leads generators across the world
- Grow the number of scenarios of lead acquisition and nurturing strategies to be localized and executed by the regions
- Develop a new practice of account based marketing campaigns; SEO and SEM
- Track the ROI of all projects with the marketing team (data analyst, product managers etc.) to maximize the investments and AFP revenues
- Support regional lead acquisitions specialists and marketing manager to reach their goals. This mission can occasionally extend to assist in managing requests for tenders or producing specific client pitches
Experience and qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Marketing required
- Minimum experience of 5 years managing teams
- Minimum experience of 15 years in planning and designing e-marketing strategies
- Solid experience in working with a CRM and Marketo tools
- Passion about the transforming media and technology landscape
- Entrepreneurial minded to convey and implement recommendations across the company
- Bilingual French and English or native English speaker