You are here
Native-level French-speaking text-video correspondent
AFP is seeking a dynamic and motivated native-level French-speaking text-video correspondent to join its reporting team in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Deadline for applications: May 20, 2021
- Location: The Hague
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST
- Proven professional experience in written and video journalism and an ability to write lively French copy and produce eye-catching videos on a broad range of topics. A background in wire agency reporting would be a plus.
- A good command of Dutch is a must.
- Good English; able to translate accurately from English to French.
- Sound knowledge of Dutch politics, culture and economy. Flexibility to cover broad range of subjects, including international courts such as the ICJ and ICC; institutions such as the European Medicines Agency and the global chemical weapons body OPCW.
AFP is a leading global news agency providing fast, comprehensive and verified coverage of the events shaping our world and of the issues affecting our daily lives. Drawing from an unparalleled news gathering network across 151 countries, AFP is also a world leader in digital verification. With 2,400 staff representing 100 different nationalities, AFP covers the world in six languages, with a unique quality of multimedia storytelling spanning video, text, photos and graphics.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter here