You are here
AFP Services, a subsidiary of AFP created in 2004, offers on-demand corporate production services for businesses and institutions (international organizations, cultural institutions, museums...).
Photo, video, text, audio or webcasting: contents and offerings available through AFP Services fully leverage AFP's reputation for quality and know-how.
With dedicated teams, AFP Services provides a range of on-demand content with a journalistic background, although kept entirely separate from AFP in full compliance with the Agency's ethical rules.
Journalists who work for AFP Services can thus fully rely on AFP's global network, while operating independently of its editorial services.
AFP Services puts the full power of its journalistic know-how at the service of your corporate film needs.
The strength of AFP Services lies in its global network of over one hundred Video Journalists. VJ's are video production's "one-man bands", managing the projet end-to-end - from preparation of the story and filming, all the way to the final edit - and are able to produce reports and interviews perfectly suited to our customers' requirements.
In most locations, the AFP Services team uses local teams composed of journalists who have gained in-depth knowledge of the field by working there year-long.
The video offering:
- high-impact corporate films whatever the sector, thanks to creative screenplays;
- video journalists with a capacity to focus on and enhance the positions and editorial choices that best express and reinforce the message to convey;
- rushes, fully editorialised videos, voice-overs.
Typical services include:
- pre-production, shooting, editing and delivery;
- a broadcast-ready film lasting 3-4 minutes;
- a detailed list of shots and sequences, with a transcript;
- all shooting rushes (unused footage).
Every day, AFP photos make the headlines in the print and web press. The Agency photographers' expertise and coverage quality regularly earn them many of the world's most prestigious distinctions: Pulitzer Prize, World Press Photo, Pictures of the Year International, Bayeux-Calvados Awards for War Correspondents, NPPA Awards...
AFP Services leverages this expertise to offer on-demand photo essays tailored to your needs, with:
- photo-reporters providing their unique vision of the topic covered,
- dedicated teams with the expertise and resources required to address any type of need.
Typical services include:
- pre-production and shooting
- a copy of the best pictures taken during the photo shoot
- a full set of high-resolution images taken during the photo shoot
When webcasting a live event, there are many moving parts to consider. AFP Services offers a one-stop shop for the entire webcasting process whether it is web-casting a live event or on demand streaming.
From pre-production, a customized video player, live encoding, post-production, and even hosting/streaming your archived webcast. We can handle as little or as much of the process as you'd like. With a single point of contact so you can stay focused on your message and presentation.
Our services include:
- Signal acquisition for live video webcasts including fiber and satellite feeds
- broadcast-quality video cameras
- pro audio microphones, mixers and recording equipment
- full-service lighting and staging
- translation services
- complete project management