You are here
AFP in numbers
1,500 journalists relaying news 24 hours per day
- 200 bureaux throughout the world, covering 150 countries
- 2,260 members of staff covering the whole world
- 80 different nationalities
A day in the life of the AFP:
- 5.000 stories, 1.250 as illustrated articles
- 3.000 photos
- 200 videos
- 100 graphics and videographics
In 6 languages: French, English, German, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese.
En 6 langues : français, anglais, allemand, arabe, espagnol, portugais.
A growing business:
- Turnover of €287,8 million in 2012.
- €30 million invested in the IRIS editorial redesign project, which will transform the entire content production and delivery process.
- 5 priority areas for developing our content, products and presence: Brazil, sports, video, mobile and Arabic language content.
- 35% increase in the number of customers since 2005 (currently 4,000 customers throughout the world).